This blog is written as a way for me to express my feelings, thoughts and emotions as I go through life as a proud Air Force Wife!

Pages

July 17, 2010

" Army Wives"

I don't know about you but it seems impossible to watch this show and not cry. I can't last any episode without breaking into tears.

That show is so great and spot on. Something about that show just makes me feel validated in how I feel and how proud I am of our life. I can relate so much and I am sure that is why it is so popular. It is great how realistic it is and not over the top ridiculous. Even though I am an Air Force wife it still is pretty much the same things.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meee too. I just started watching it this year, I caught up on all the seasons and I'm hooked... and pssst, don't tell... but so is Matt! Hee hee ;)
xx

Emily Roe said...

I agree! I had the "lump in the throat" during the last episode. It's one of my fav shows.

Chelsea Pearl said...

I have only caught a few episodes myself. I wish I could watch more but I'm such a ding bat when it comes to remembering when shows are on. lol
Maybe I will have to rent the seasons I seem to do better with that.
:)
p.s.
I LOVE that you liked the wife's prayer enough to add to your blog!! It's really a good one :)

Unknown said...

I like the show as well. I am looking forward to tonights episode. I am hoping that I don't cry too much! I am wondering how the story lines are going to work out with the upcoming episodes.

Who is your fave character?

Unknown said...

I have all the seasons on my Netflix! I can't wait to start watching them.

Rei said...

mmmmhm I feel ya.

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

New to your blog!

mountains-to-climb said...

Tell me about it. Hubby thinks I shouldn't watch cuz it hits a little too close to home sometimes but it's too addicting!

My Army Brats and Me said...

I am a huge fan too. I am going to be on the finale show.....It is called Lifetime Gives Back! I filmed with Roxy:)

Post a Comment