This blog is written as a way for me to express my feelings, thoughts and emotions as I go through life as a proud Air Force Wife!

Pages

July 24, 2010

FREE welcome home banner

I just wanted to pass along this site for you all. I ordered my banner and am so anxious for it to get here. Several of my friends have ordered one and they said they are awesome! They are giving away free welcome home banners for troops. You can pick your size and completely customize it.

----------->Build a sign<--------------

Check out the website and get your free banner today. You do have to pay shipping but I think it is worth it.


 I have no affiliation with this site nor do I know anyone who works there. I receive no benefits from telling you about this I simply wanted to let you know. So please don't think this is a scam or something.

4 comments:

♥ Dani said...

Ooh, that's where I ordered my banner from, too! Awesome!!! I'm so excited for it to arrive. ♥

It's Something Beautiful said...

Thank you for posting this! I will definitely be looking into to it. I hope you have a great weekend!

www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

Beka said...

That's awesome! Hope they still do this next year when my hubby comes home! =)

Anonymous said...

I just received mine in the mail & it's awesome

Post a Comment