It is HERE
This is a FABULOUS handbook for any branch of the service even though it focuses on the Air Force.
By far my favorite part was the ten Commandments.
So here they are:
The Ten Commandments of a Military Spouse
1. Thou shalt not write in ink in thy address book.
2. Thou shalt not covet choice assignments.
3. Love thy neighbors from other branches of the service no matter how superior the Air Force may seem.
4. Honor all thy benefits for as long as they all shall live.
5. Be thou kind and gentle to retired, white-haired Commissary, Exchange, and Thrift Store customers, because someday thou too will be a retiree.
6. Thou shalt not threaten to, or kill thy children or spouse when your spouse is TDY or Deployed.
7. Thou shalt look for the best in every assignment even though the best may refer to “most childhood diseases in one year” or “record snow in one month’s time”.
8. Thou shalt remember all thy friends from all thy assignments with holiday greeting cards, for thou never knowest when thou may wish to spendeth the night with them while enroute to a new duty station.
9. Thou shalt not curse your spouse when s/he is TDY/Deployed during moving days, holidays, birthdays, or anniversaries.
10. Thou must never arrive at a new duty station and constantly speaketh about how much better thy last base was.
LOL LOVE IT!!
Which ones are you guilty of? I am definitely guilty of #10 BIG TIME- especially since I was in Florida before. #2 is big for me as well since I am awaiting our orders.