This blog is written as a way for me to express my feelings, thoughts and emotions as I go through life as a proud Air Force Wife!

Pages

March 2, 2010

Sunshine

 I am very excited!!  Tomorrow the kids and I get to go on a short trip and see hubby before he heads over to Iraq.   It is such a great feeling when you love someone so much. I am so thankful for our wonderful marriage and the life we have built together. Even though he will be away for 7 more months I know that we can make it through. I always tell him that it would be so much easier if I didn't love him so much. LOL 

So today is filled with packing, laundry and the before trip chaos. Of course I am on a good high today but I know when we say our goodbyes (again) in a few days that I will be a Debby Downer!  I will have my pitty party with a glass of wine and then it will be time to move forward and be strong. It's always easier said than done but at least I am trying to get in the mindset of what is to come.  

The sun is shining and even though it is very cold I can still feel the slight warmth the sun is bringing. I absolutely love the sunshine and bright days! I feel like I can do so much more today than recent days. So- here's to sunshine   :-) 


1 comment:

Trista's Barn said...

Hi. Following you from Introduce your New Blog. Have a great evening!
~Tristsa

Post a Comment