This blog is written as a way for me to express my feelings, thoughts and emotions as I go through life as a proud Air Force Wife!

Pages

June 9, 2010

Summer Freebies




I LOVE free stuff!!!!!!  It makes me so happy to get free stuff and when I save money using coupons.  Just wanted to pass along these FREE things in case you didn't know about them.

Krispy Kreme gives FREE doughnuts for grades each semester. Have your kids bring in their report cards and they recieve1 free doughnut per A. Even if they are in elementary school and don't get actual A's they still get doughnuts.  This is not on their website but I have several friends who use this in different states.  :-)

Two free bowling games every day in the summer!  Kids Bowl Free lets you sign up your kids to get 2 free games EACH day in the summer. You can also buy a family pass for 5 adults for $24.95 to get 2 free games EVERY day as well. These people DO NOT need to be relatives. You can even sign up your babysitters. It is wonderful way to cool down and get out of the house.

Air Force DePLAYment pass. If you are an Air Force family with a member deployed or currently returned from a deployment you can go to FREE shows and other events through the base. Go to the website at My Air Force Life to check it out and then visit your Airman and Family Readiness Center to get the goods. We even received a FREE large soft cooler filled with goodies- camera, mouse pad, 2 puppets, 2 kids books and more.

FREE movies at Regal Theaters- They have free movies on certain days of the summer. Check out their site for all the info: ----->  Free Family Film Festival

AMC has movies but they are not free just $1. Can't beat that.  Plus they have cheaper kids combo packs for their summer movies. Check out their website:  --->  AMC

FREE Outdoor Film Festivals.  Have a picnic and enjoy the beautiful weather while you watch a movie. How fun!!  Check it out---> Free Outdoor Films

Free Book from Barnes and Noble. They offer a free book when your child reads 8. Visit their store to get the form and then turn it in before it expires to pick up the free book.

Well- that is all I can think of for now. Do you have any freebies to share????   :-)


Many Blessings

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Cool! I love free stuff, and I didn't know about any of those! :)

Unknown said...

I love free stuff!! How fun :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the free stuff info. I could definitely use some of this during the summer. :)

Post a Comment