This blog is written as a way for me to express my feelings, thoughts and emotions as I go through life as a proud Air Force Wife!

Pages

May 13, 2010

One of those days!!

Oh my- I am stressed today!

Both our lawn mowers aren't working, one of my dogs is in heat and irritating the heck out of me, my son does not understand adult life but feels the need to tell me to buy things and there is a leak behind my bathroom sink wall.



Photobucket

UGH!!

I can fix everything except for the sink. I hate that helpless feeling I get when I try to figure it out and nothing seems to work. My mom and I have tried endlessly to figure the leak out and have at least narrowed it down to my bathroom and the pipe. It is from my sink but the leak is behind the wall where I cannot see it. I can see the pipes underneath because it is located in my basement and I do not have drywall covering the pipes. BUT there is wood right above the pipe where I need to look. Not sure what to do without calling a plumber and paying a hefty fee. Maybe I will just keep our bathroom water off for many months until he gets home. Hmmm very tempting.

I can't run from the problem though. I need to deal with it but am stuck at what to do.

I have searched the internet and nothing helps. I don't know anyone who is a plumber and don't have family nearby. I guess I will resort to calling a plumber and ask for referrals.

Our house is only 5 years old and of course when I called the people who installed our plumbing they only warranty it for 1 year--LOVELY

I feel drained today and am not sure why. Had a great lunch with my mom and am enjoying her company.

Time for some wine and DVR shows

4 comments:

Rei said...

Sounds like you're having one of those days... grumbles. A lot of my friends are just having one of those weeks!

I left you a little blog love, even though I know you have one of them already! Hop over to my blog!

Laina said...

Hey Cheryl! I have two blog awards for you! I love reading your blog and feel you deserve them! Stop by my blog, read my post and find your name to find out which awards you've won :)
Congratulations!
http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

Gaile said...

military one source can give you a referral for a trustworthy plumber

Beka said...

Aghh!! This is what I'm scared of! Running into a problem I can't fix and getting so frustrated and wishing my husband was here to fix it. Our dog has been randomly crying and acting up lately, I think he misses him, work has been stressful.. I have just been waiting for something to happen that I can't fix and I know I'm going to loose it! Hahhaa no matter how small. I feel it building up! lol.

Post a Comment