This blog is written as a way for me to express my feelings, thoughts and emotions as I go through life as a proud Air Force Wife!

Pages

May 24, 2010

Spouses Social

Had a great social this past week. We had a progressive dinner at 3 local restaurants. It only cost $10 and was a BLAST. We started out with chips, salsa, queso and margarita's at On the Border. We then progressed to pizza and a salad at another restaurant and ended with desert and coffee at yet another restaurant. What fun!  It was great to go to restaurants that I probably otherwise would not have visited. There were over 36 ladies there. A great way to talk to different people since we always sat around different people.



It was also our induction time for next years club officers. I am pretty excited because I am going to be secretary. A new adventure I haven't tried.

What have been your funnest spouses social or event that you went to? I am looking for social ideas for next year. 

3 comments:

JG said...

Sounds like a fun night! I really need to check into our FRG. I feel like I'm missing out!

Unknown said...

Man we haven't had ANYTHING to go to. No balls, dinners, nothing. We're hoping there will be some things going on this morning.

Jen said...

that sounds great! my husband isn't part of a real "squadron" here so I honestly don't know other spouses here. I tried to join the OSC, but of course, they meet when I am working!

Sounds like you had a great time :)

Post a Comment