This blog is written as a way for me to express my feelings, thoughts and emotions as I go through life as a proud Air Force Wife!

Pages

April 21, 2010

The internet is my Demise

I LOVE the internet.  The amount of information out there is amazing. It never fails that any questions I have I can turn to the internet. I like when I watch a true story on TV then can look up factual information about it. but mostly I love how it keeps me in touch with family and friends.

Facebook for instance.

Good golly I don't want to think about how much of my life I have lost on Facebook.  I think it is so great to find old classmates and see what everyone is doing. I never was able to keep up with other military friends I had met and now we talk all the time.  It is so great that you don't have to Instant message people to have a conversation with them. You can leave comments or send them personal messages and know that you can later check up on it.


This Blog for another example.

I have always wanted to keep a journal of our military life but have terrible handwriting and just never really started one in a "Word" document. Now, I have this blog and it has been great. It is so wonderful to be able to weite my thoughts and read other peoples thoughts. Especially during this deployment I love reading about other wives going through the same thing, feeling the same thing. I go through my blog list every day and read everyones updates. i might not comment as much as I want but I AM reading it.  :-) 

Here are some funny pictures that I found that I thought I would share. They really make me laugh.  Jope they put a smile on your face. Do any of them resemble you???   LOL








3 comments:

Gaile said...

HA HA HA! Yes, those are all me. And yesterday I could not even BLOG about my terrible day until I relaxed and unwound by reading all the blogs I follow - it's even better than facebook!
:)
So glad we all share this addiction, it's getting me through some pretty ICKY reality in my life.

Jen said...

My name is Jen, and I am addicted to the internet. I honestly could do without TV and not miss it much, but the internet, oh no!

I also like to research the heck out of everything, read message boards, and blogs. It's voyerisim at it's best!

mountains-to-climb said...

Hah! I actually just started up blogging but I do love reading about other people's lives and hearing their stories. But Facebook I'm all over...soooooo addicting.

Just thought I'd say hi (new follower), hopefully you can follow me back sometime

http://addicted2shius.blogspot.com

xoxo,
Michelle

Post a Comment