This blog is written as a way for me to express my feelings, thoughts and emotions as I go through life as a proud Air Force Wife!

Pages

April 17, 2010

It's Circus Time

I took the kids to the Circus that was here in town. The base had free tickets so of course I wasn;t going to pass that up. It was the Shriners Circus so a little different than the Ringling brothers.

We had a good time and went with another family. It will probably be our last Circus though. I think my kids are getting too old becasue they didn't seem to thrilled. My daughter liked seeing all the animals and such before the show but when it came time to the actuall show we weren't really awestruck. We just kind of sat there and waited for it to be over- which seemed like never!

It is weird when your kids start getting too old for things.


No more Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, play dates and now the Circus.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Haha. Aw, now come the FUN parts - prom, dating & graduations!

Gaile said...

I was sad when my kids stopped believing in all that stuff - but as long as they still believe in MY LOVE for them, I am OK. :)

Post a Comment