This blog is written as a way for me to express my feelings, thoughts and emotions as I go through life as a proud Air Force Wife!

Pages

April 12, 2010

The Realtors coming

Yay- I have a Realtor coming. We don't have orders yet but we are supposed to be moving this fall. With how the housing market is I want to make sure I am ahead of the game. Yes- it will be a huge pain with hubby gone but I AM A MILITARY WIFE therefore I CAN DO IT!  At least that is what I keep telling myself. Gotta get pumped up.

Hubby thinks I should wait because my mom will be coming to visit in a few weeks and be here for a month. I know he wants  me to realx while my mom is here but it causes me more stress knowing that people are looking at the houses around me and not ours.

Luckily we have a newer home so I don't have a lot of things to fix up. My biggest headache ahas been this dog that hubby wanted and now has done some damage in our yard. He likes to dig holes under our air conditioner unit amongst other things.

So the countdown is on to sell our house. I am hoping to get it sold before we gwt orders so that we can move on base. Otherwise, I will need to find an apartment and get a storage for our things.

Off to pray to the housing gods!!

Many Blessings

1 comment:

No Model Lady said...

You CAN do it!! You will feel so proud and accomplished when it's done!

Post a Comment